Quick Links

Useful Links

GSO Test






All applications for an in-year admission to The MJS must be made on the Kirklees In-year Common Application Form (ICAF) available from the Academy.  This form is available on the Kirklees Council Website: http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/admissions/pdf/in-year-admissions.pdf. together with a booklet explaining the process. 

The completed form is then sent directly to The MJS.