We believe that children should wear school uniform as this helps them to become a member of our school community and support each other. We have a very simple uniform that we require the children to wear:
- A burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- A white polo shirt (with or without logo).
- Smart dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore. Leggings/jeggings are not permitted.
- RED gingham dresses and tailored dark grey shorts may be worn during the summer (Easter to October half-term).
- Tights should be grey or burgundy. Socks should be black, grey or white.
- Smart black footwear, with no visible branding.
PE & Games Kit
It is important for pupils to wear correct clothing for physical activities. Our PE Kit is:
- Burgundy MJS t-shirt
- Black shorts.
- Trainers for outdoor PE.
- Dark coloured tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirts may be worn for outdoor PE in winter.
Jewellery must not be worn for sporting activities, earrings should be removerd (your child must be able to remove their own earrings) and long hair should be tied back.
Year 4 attend swimming lessons once a week. We require that girls wear one piece swimming costumes and boys should wear trunks or lycra shorts (not baggy). All pupils have to wear swimming caps and must bring a towel.
School uniform items with logo can be purchased from 'Bridge School Wear' in Milnsbridge.