Marsden Junior School became a sponsored academy within The MFG Academies Trust on 1st April 2015.The letter confirming the sponsorship by The MFG Academies Trust and conversion to an Academy can be found here.
The MFG MAT governance structure can be found on The MFG MAT website.
MJS has a Local Governing Board as part of The MFG MAT governance arrangements.
Governors meet termly as the overall Local Governing Board and within two sub-committees:
- Local Governing Board (LGB)
- LGB Children, Families and Community Sub-Committee
- LGB Quality of Education Sub-Committee
The Local Governing Board is chaired by Ms A Bliss.
Our Governors are:
Ms A Bliss (Chair)
Mr J Christian
Mr R Barber
Mrs J Ryan
Mrs S Mansell
Mr J Kaye
Mrs J Biddle-Mogg
Ms L Jagger
Mrs V Woods
Further information about the Local Governing Board can be requested through the Chair.
The Chair can be contacted:
- in writing at the school address below
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by contacting the Clerk to the LGB in writing or by email as above.
For paper copies of any information on the website, please contact Miss J Wood.
If you would like a paper copy of the information provided on the website. Contact the office by email. This will be supplied free of charge.